Call it Crossfit in the Park or call it Better than Bootcamp. BTB Outside is Atlanta’s most exciting outdoor, community-focused monthly workout! We've taken the best of Bootcamp, the best of Crossfit and mixed it together to ensure that the fitness results are unparalleled and the group workout experience is the most motivating and fun that you'd had! We guarantee you'll look forward to hanging out with us at 6am!
Who's running this program? BTB's talented and vivacious Freedom instructors: JW, Melissa, Jeffrey, Shelby, Tim, Mark E, and Dennis, along with all their power animals! Our lead coaches are Level 1 Certified Crossfit Instructors and all are avid Crossfitters and outdoor lovers and they've all been coaching inside or outside the gym for many years!
Is this program right for me? Do you like the outdoors? Do you like the motivation of working with a group of friends? Do you want more one-on-one attention, motivation, encouragement and guidance? Do you enjoy some friendly competition? Do you want accountability in your fitness training? Oh, yeah, do you want to have fun getting fit? If you indeed want any of these things, this program is right for you!
When and Where? It's a month long program, starting the first Monday of each month (unless it's a holiday, then we'll start on Tuesday). We workout from 6:00am to 7:00am on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. You also have access to the BTB Crossfit gym on Saturdays.
What is the Cost? We're keeping it simple. $195 per month per person. You can save 10% if you sign up for a 3-month package for $525.
Give me more details! Here's how it works: Sign up, then join us on the first Monday (unless it's a holiday) of the month at 5:50 am at the BTB Ponce Gym Parking Lot. We'll expect you to be there every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at the same time. We're committed to giving you an awesome workout experience. Every day will be different. There's running, jumping, lifting, pushing, leaping, stretching, all sorts of fun stuff. We'll be outside every morning seeing the sun rise and sweating, laughing, getting stronger, toning up and gettin' sexy.
• Nutrition and Log Books: Yes, We're gonna have 'em. We don't force you to entirely alter your life, but we do aim to help you stay accountable and give you great guidance and helpful tips on making smarter choices with what you feed your body. We'll also be logging our times and scores for workouts so that we can keep tabs on our improvements!
• My spouse/partner and I both want to sign up, can we get a discount? We're going to give each person the same full amount of attention and resources to get and stay fit. We're not going to discount the attention we give you and we won't give you a half-hearted workout. We're going to give you 100% value and results. That's our commitment to you. Our prices are per person as listed above.
• Is this basically BTB Bootcamp reincarnated ? Nope. This is better than bootcamp! If you had been to Freedom before, maybe you didn't think that was possible. Oh, just wait. It is! We're crazy excited and can't wait to have you join us!
• Can I come to just a few classes? We've designed this program to ensure that you get maximum results. The intention of this program is to be your core fitness routine. So we'll expect you to join every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 6:00am. If you commit to showing up, we'll commit to helping you get some awesome results. This is not intended to be a supplemental fitness program to whatever else you're doing.
• What if I'm out of town or can't make it to every single class? If you're out of town for a few days or even a week, you can still get great results. We'll give you some tips to keep up while you're out of town and when you are here, we'll help you keep it going!
• I'm a current BTB Crossfitter, can I do both? In short, yes. This program is designed to be your primary fitness routine, though. It's ideal for folks who want help with accountability and want to be encouraged and motivated by the same group of people every day. Since we're a separate program, there's a gym member fee of $75 on top of your gym membership to access the OTB program. And in doing that, we recommend treating OTB as your primary workout and the CF gym sessions as supplementary session. Most people, however, choose to alternate months between OTB and the gym.
Hey, I have more questions, who do I contact? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (404) 688-0100