Here's a few easy snack ideas for you for throughout the day:
• Beef Jerky & cashews (almonds, walnuts, macadamias, pistachios, etc.)
• Cauliflower/carrots & hummus
• Whole fruit (like an Apple or Pear) with a handful of nuts, or some SunButter or Cashew or Almond Butter.
• Hardboiled eggs
• Bowl of Fruit (blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, cut up melon, etc.). Pair this with a hardboiled egg or some jerky! Or even some nuts.
• Make your own trailmix at whole foods using some dried fruit/berries & nuts & coconut flakes
• Larabars Usually these are $1.50 each, but every couple of weeks, Kroger or Publix will have these on sale for $1/each so just buy a bunch then. You can also make your own, which I do every once in a while. Super yummy and easy to make. Here's how to do it. And throw in your own ingredients!
• Cucumber, tomato, and avocado salad mixed up with a little olive oil and lemon juice and some turkey slices for protein!
What are some other snack ideas that y'all found works well for you?